When I scooted over to the demo'r side of Stampin' Up!'s website this a.m. for my daily look at what's going on in our fantastic company, I read something that just about made me shoot up into the stratosphere. (Drum roll, please.........)
Sale-a-Bration will be THREE MONTHS this year!!!
Imagine having THREE months to earn free stuff every time you spend $50!!! And that's not all that's coming, but I'm going to keep the best part secret until Dec. 1, so watch the blog and see the coolest part - and it is SO cool, it's unbelievable!!! It will be sure to put a smile on your face.
Okay, let me wipe the sweat of excitement off my brow and get to work this a.m. Here are four more cards using printed window sheets for this week's blog project...
Don't forget, any time you order supplies from a current (within a month of publication) blog project or email project, you get free s/h on those items! (You must order thru me, not my website)
Clearly Thanks window sheet pkg, catalog pg. 169, #115122 $5.95 for two sheets
Soft Subtles assorted cardstock, catalog pg. 157, #105568, $7.95 for 3 sheets ea. of 12 colors
Medium Whisper White envelopes, catalog pg. 168, #107301, $6.50
Heard From the Heart stamp set, catalog pg. 142,#111644 , $22.95
StazON White pad, catalog pg. 190, #106960, $11.95 (includes refill)
Soft Subtles brads, catalog pg. 179, #106954 $8.95 (TY card)
Small Filigree brad, catalog pg. 179, #112577, $5.97 ( " )
Vintage brads Antique Brass, catalog pg. 179, #109109, $8.95 (happiness card)
1/4" Mellow Moss grosgrain ribbon, catalog pg. 183, #109033, $4.95 ( " )
Crop-a-dile, catalog pg. 191, # 108362, $29.95 (lg. puncher)
Paper-Piercing tool, catalog pg. 191, #116631, $3.50
Mat Pack, catalog pg. 191, #105826, $9.95
Pretties Kit lg. flower, catalog pg. 178, #109144, $29.95 for kit
Jumbo (5/8") white brad, catalog pg. 179, #112533, $6.95
Brushed Silver c/s, catalog pb. 159, #100712, $7.95 for 10 sheets (our silver color runs through the entire piece of cardstock, unlike others which have a white core, so it cuts and tears beautifully!) (dandelion card)
Clear Rhinestone brads, catalog pg. 179, #113144, $10.95 ( " )
Circle Ice Rhinestone brads, catalog pg. 179, #109111, $10.95 ( " )
Stampin' Dimensionals, catalog pg. 192, #104430, $3.95( " )
1. Cut three 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 cards from Mellow Moss, Lavender Lace, and Bashful Blue cardstock. Cut one card from Brushed Silver c/s. Cut one Perfect Plum panel piece 4 by 5 1/4.
2. Carefully cut each printed plastic panel, centering so that each design is in a 4 by 5 1/4 in. area.
3. Stamp one saying from the Heard from the Heart stamp set on each plastic panel using White StazON ink. Allow to dry - takes a minute or so.
4. Using pictures as a guide, apply all brads. On "wishes" card, set brads through plastic and c/s layer but not through card, as you will use Stampin' Dimensionals to pop this up.
5. Use large puncher on Crop-a-Dile to punch a hole through plastic and c/s 1/2" from bottom right side. Cut 14" of Mellow Moss grosgrain. Thread ribbon through hole and tie a square knot (right over left, left over right!) to cover the hole. Trim ends.
You're done! These are so quick and easy, and the window plastic packages give you two sheets of each, so you can get eight cards from just one pack! And trust me, when people see how amazing these look, they'll think you spend HOURS on them!!
Have a great weekend!