me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Party Packs for sale

I told you guys that I would show you an example of the prize for the first Blog Challenge - well, here it is!  This is the first of several Party Packs which I'll have for sale this fall.  This one uses last year's Ghostly Greetings Designer Series Paper (DSP).  Just in time for Halloween, these are a killer deal (pun definitely intentional!)  You get five pre-cut Fancy Favor bags (all you have to do is fold them together and add Sticky Strip); five Top Note fold over Treat Bag toppers plus five small cello bags; large strips of coordinating DSP, and ten stamped circles from the Batty For You set attached to Kiwi Kiss and Pumpkin Pie scalloped circles.  The cost is just $9.95, or FREE if you're the first person with correct answers on the Blog Challenge.  You get to choose what kind of Party Pack you want (or card pack, when I get them up).  Here's the goodies:

I'll be adding a couple of other Party Packs for you to purchase.  Some, like this one, I have a limited number of because they use retired DSP.  Others can be ordered as they'll use current materials.  I'll always let you know which is which.  You can use the PayPal button or you can call or email me.  I have three packs available right now - Ghostly Greetings DSP (retired, limited quantity), Cast a Spell DSP, and Tall Tales DSP.


Packs



One last thing - I've added a really neat gadget at the bottom left of the page - it's pictures of Autumn - the season I MOST miss from living in Ohio.  Sorry about the ads - they come with it, and since this blog is free, I'm not complaining!

No comments: