me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Monday, September 28, 2009

Ronald McDonald House set class

October's Stamp Sampler class showcases the many ways you can use the new Ronald McDonald House set called Very Thankful.  It's a small set, but my, oh my, can you do some BIG things with it!  Here are some of the cards we're doing.  Look below the cards for the class info, cost, and a special offer!



Join me on Thursday, October 1 from 10:00 a.m. - noon or from 7:00 p.m. - 9:00.  We'll make six cards, with an additional extra easy card to donate to RM House of Phoenix.  The cost is $10 to just do the cards or you can also order the set at a substantial discount ($12, includes s/h and tax) so it's $22 for the cards and the set.  I need to know ASAP if you're coming, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE call or email me!

No comments: