me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Digital Studio ROCKS!!!!

I am SO excited about My Digital Studio which arrived today!  I have been waiting ever since last summer when I first heard that SU! was getting ready to launch it.  Long ago, before I learned to stamp, I used to create all kinds of cool things on the computer using clip art programs, so I've always loved to do this kind of thing.  Our program beats those things FLAT!!!  Using it, you can create memory books, calendars, cards - including picture Christmas cards which you can personalize with "stamps"!  Then you can either print your creations yourself, or have our professional services do it - the books are hard bound!  Can you imagine the possibilities for creating books for your kids and other family members?  I can't think of a cooler gift to give a grandparent!  If you were doing it by hand, can you imagine doing five or six of them?  With this program, you create the book and then print it out as many times as you want.   At just $79.95, it is much cheaper than many other programs, and it is EXCLUSIVE to SU!  Watch for me to post some samples soon!

Also, I've been playing with another new toy - the Sweet Centers set.  With this set and some nifty little plastic cups, you can create all kinds of projects!  I took some Cast a Spell DSP and made such cute little treats for Halloween!  My picture got turned sideways, but you get the idea!  Tomorrow, I'll post the Christmas Sweet Treat card I made.  Have fun!

No comments: