Hopefully most of you have had a look at the new Holiday mini catalog. If not, stop by to pick one up or look at it online at http://www.stampinup.com/ so that you can compete in my first ever BLOG CHALLENGE! Here's how it works. I am posting a list of questions, the answers to which you can find in the Holiday mini. Answer the questions in an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The first person to send the correct answers to all the questions will receive a Party Pack or Card Pack for free (more about those in tomorrow's blog - trust me, you'll love them!) Then, I'll take all the other names of people who took the quiz and pull another person to win the same prize! Okay, the clock's ticking - start looking!
1. What are the three new product lines released in the Holiday Mini-Catalog?
2. What's so special about the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper?
3. What holiday item has Stampin' Up! built a collection around including rub-ons, a punch, stamps, and a wheel?
4. What new product makes your paper look shimmery in three different shades?
5. How many "Under $10" products are listed in the catalog (hostess sets don't count)?
6. Which product can help your projects have a yummy center?
7. How many new Big Shot products were introduced?
8. Which product helps children send thank you cards?
9. What 2-Step Stamping set can be used for lots of other holidays besides the obvious?
10. Which product helps to keep you organized, is a nice desk accessory, and fits perfectly in our new Magnetic Gift Box?
Okay - start looking!!