The cards are very simple to make. The pattern of flowers and vines is printed on the clear window sheet so it's a cinch to make a beautiful card quickly. AND, starting this week, if you order any of the materials used in a current Card/Project of the Week in email or on this blog, you'll receive FREE s/h on those materials!!
*Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper (catalog pg. 160, # 115671 $9.95 for 12 sheets of double sided 12 x 12 patterned paper)
* Rich Razzleberry In Color cardstock (catalog pg. 155, # 115316 $5.50 for 24 sheets)
*Whisper White cardstock (catalog pg. 155, #100730 $7.50 for 40 sheets)
*Very Vanilla c/s (catalog pg. 155, #101650 $7.50 for 40 sheets)
*Flower Fantasy window sheets (catalog pg. 169, # 115705 $7.95 for two 12 x 12 sheets)
*Elastic Cord, gold (Holiday Mini pg. 27, #109867 $4.95 for 25 yds.)
*Antique Brass Build-a-Brad (catalog pg. 179, #109108 $9.95 for 24)
*1/2 in. circle punch (catalog pg. 186, #104390 $5.95)
*Thoughts and Prayers stamp set (catalog pg. 52, #113252 $25.95)
*Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink Pad (catalog pg. 155, #115658 $5.95)
*2-Way Glue Pen (catalog pg. 192, #100425 $3.50)
1. Cut one piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock in half and score each piece in half. Cut two 5 1/4 by 4 pieces of Cottage Wall DSP and attach one to each card front.
2. Cut two 5 1/4 by 4 pieces of Flower Fantasy window sheet and set aside. Cut two 2 1/4 by 2 in. pieces of Rich Razzleberry and one each 2 x 1 3/4 in. pieces of Whisper White and Very Vanilla.
3. Stamp the saying on White and Vanilla pieces using Rich Razzleberry ink pad. Layer these pieces onto the Rich Razzleberry smaller pieces. Attach to the window sheets using double sided adhesive. Place more adhesive BEHIND each of the sayings pieces - this way the tape won't show! Attach to the card fronts.
4. Cut 13 in. of Gold Elastic Cord and tie around the fold of one card. Punch a flower out of a scrap of patterned paper using the 1/2 in. circle punch and attach to base of Build-a-Brad with 2-Way Glue. Place the plastic "bubble" over the top. Attach to card, punching through to inside of card.
Listen to the "oohs" and "aahhhs" and ENJOY!!