me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Sunday, September 6, 2009

More My Digital Studio

In my excitement, I forgot to mention that this program isn't available to customers just yet.  Sorry!  We got to order it a month order so that we could learn it and show you all the cool things available.  You will be able to order it on October 1, and you'll also be able to order additional downloads throughout the life of the product!  It includes both this year's AND last year's In Colors so if you want to coordinate with something you made last year, you can.  You can publish your results THREE WAYS.  One, you can print your project yourself.  Or, you can have our professional printing service do it, for a fee.  Last, but not least, you can share your project online.  Here's an example of a page from an 8 x 8 book I'm working on.  This page came from one of the prepared templates on the program  - there's quite a few, and they are beautiful!  Isn't this great?!!  All images copyright Stampin' Up! and Scott Nelson. 
I'll post more samples as I work on them!

No comments: