me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Monday, September 7, 2009

Birthday 10/10

This week I'll be uploading most of the card samples that I've done so far, so that you can make sure to put on the calendar a class that you really want to attend!  Here are some of the cards for the Birthday 10/10 (10 cards that take about 10 minutes each!), which is coming up on Sunday, Sept. 20 from 2:00 - 5:00, Thursday, Sept. 24 from 9:30 a.m. - 12:30, and Friday, Sept. 25 from 6:30 - 9:30.  Each class is the same ten cards, just different dates.  The cost is $17.50 and includes all materials, envelopes, pre-cut supplies, and so on.  The only thing you have to bring is your adhesive!

As usual, my scanner doesn't do justice to the lovely Sage Shadow green that the "Enjoy" is on - this would be a great masculine card (but doesn't have to be!) and you can choose your sentiment because the "Enjoy" set has several - plus you could also use the similar "Thanks" set's choices!  I always encourage my customers to alter the sayings if they don't fit.  I don't want you going home with a card that you can't use!

No comments: