me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Long Distance Packet for Bleach Class

This week I introduced a new set of classes.  The classes are held the first Thursday of every month, and I'm calling them "Stamp Samplers".  We'll do something different at every class - new techniques, new products, and so on.  This month's class was a bleach class.  Yes, bleach, that stuff you use in your laundry!  It makes a simple stamping tool and VERY effective, as you can see by the samples above. 

This year I'll be offering Long Distance Packets for most of the classes.  If you can't make the class, especially those who live a long way from Ahwatukee, you can purchase the supplies and still have the fun of assembling the cards.  Or, I can just assemble them for you!  Here's a list of what's available and the cost:

Option A - card "guts" and accessories only, no stamping, you do what you want with the materials  $12.00 plus shipping
Option B - all materials are stamped but not assembled  $15.00 plus shipping
Option C - all cards are stamped and ready to go   $17.00 plus shipping

Contact me at matthewsfarm@aol.com to order.  Have fun!

p.s. I owe you guys a look at the Christmas Sweet Centers card but I can't find any gold candy to go in it so I have to keep looking!

No comments: