me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Saturday, November 21, 2009

What a beauty!

Every so often I come across a card which takes my breath away.  This card, by Michele Reynolds, was posted on our demonstrator website a couple of days ago.  The piece on the left side is made by running a piece of blue cardstock through the Petals of Plenty embossing folder for the Sizzix and then sponging the darker blue on the raised design.  Then it's just simple coloring in with a blender pen and finishing the card.  Simple  - and simply gorgeous.  Also incredibly simple to make in bulk, making it a great choice for a Christmas card, even at this relatively late date.


Did you know that if you buy most of your materials, including a stamp set, from me, I will happily help you create, cut, and complete your stamping project at no charge, so long as you let me know in plenty of time?

No comments: