me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Sunday, November 15, 2009

39 days...


...'til Christmas!!  If you haven't started your Christmas cards, it's time to get moving!  Here's a darling card to help you with that.  This was from a swap that our Inkin' All Night team did, and, unfortunately, I've lost the little piece of paper that had the gal's name who created it.  What I thought was SO great about this card is the creativity she used.  For one, I wouldn't have thought to combine these colors.  And - I would NEVER have thought to use this particular Designer Series Paper to run through the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder.  I just love Dasher, the stamp she used, and have used it myself in a bunch of classes - including today's tag class.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments: