me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Friday, November 20, 2009

new My Digital Studio downloads!

As promised!  Your copy of My Digital Studio will NEVER get stale because SU! will always have great new downloads, like the ones which came out today.  These run from $1.95 - $9.95, very reasonable, and have such great stuff in them which you can use NOT JUST in MDS, but in any application which uses a .jpg format, like Publisher, MS Works, and so on.  If you've taken any classes recently you know how much I LOVE the new red and white flocked paper in the Christmas Cocoa DSP.  Well, now I can play with it online, in the Christmas Cocoa download, for $9.95!  Best of all, it loads immediately, so no waiting and NO shipping/handling charge!!  I made this tag in about five minutes, and I've already printed out several to go with some paper I bought last year.










No comments: