me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Monday, November 23, 2009

HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA SALE!!!

Don't miss out!  Savings of 30%, 40%, and even 50% on great SU! items!  Many items have been bundled together for even greater savings!  Visit my SU! website and place your order today, or visit the website to see the savings and then call or email me.  Remember - if your purchase contains an item or items that will be gifts, you get a gift bag and tag FREE from me.  The sale lasts ONE WEEK  and while there are NO LIMITS to most of the items,  the Ultimate Stamper's Starter kit IS first come, first served.
If you order through my website, you will have your order sent directly to you.  If you order through me, I can either wait and combine orders, to save you s/h - but you'll need to come and pick up the order - OR, you can have the order sent to you.  Have fun shopping!
Merry Christmas early!

No comments: