me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Oh, man - this just keeps getting BETTER!!!!

Demonstrators get to see the mini catalogs ahead of time, of course, so we can plan ahead - and boy, do the new minis blow me AWAY!!!  I'm only going to give you a few hints at what's coming up, so that when you do get the minis, it will still be exciting.  However, there's ONE new thing that I just CAN'T keep to myself!!  You know how, in Sale-a-Bration, you get something for each $50 you spend?  Well, let's say you want a LOT of stuff, and you have bought so much that you have every free thing in the SAB mini catalog.  Before, you just got multiples of the free items, which is fun but....THIS YEAR, once you have everything free, you can start getting $15.95 or lower sets from the main catalog FOR FREE with each $50 purchase!!!!!  Yes, you heard me right!!  And, since SAB lasts until the end of March, you've got a chance to get TONS of free stuff.  Is this company great or what?!  So, you guys need to start booking workshops, because it's the one time of the year when I have TONS of workshops and it's first come, first served....do I hear the phone ringing?

No comments: