me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Friday, October 1, 2010

What if I can't make it to any session of a class?

Am I out of luck?  NO!  If you really, really want to attend a class, and none of the dates work for you, all you need to do is convince at least two of your buddies to join you on a date that works for all of you AND me, and I will hold the class again for your little group!  I prefer to hold them here at the house, because it's too easy to forget and leave things behind - plus, people often like to change the sayings on cards, and I can pull another sayings set out of the workroom for them.  However, if it just WON'T work for your group, I will bring the class to you, but you have to have at least five people (including yourself) for that option. 

Keep that in mind, won't you?!

No comments: