me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Upcoming Classes

A reminder that the last scheduled Christmas 10/10 is Sunday, October 24 from 2:00 - 5:00 and it is already half full, so if you want to join in, you need to let me know asap!

There are some wonderful classes still to come!  On Saturday night, Oct. 23, from 7:00 - 9:30, we are going to be making the Birthday Calendar I showed you a couple of posts back. This class is $25, with the opportunity to purchase additional calendars at a discount! Here's a reminder:

Then on Thursday, October 28, join me either from 10:00 - noon, or from 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 for a Stamp Sampler : Watercolor class.  We'll be doing five cards...here's four of them!  There are so many ways to do watercoloring that we could have a whole year's worth of classes, but I think you'll enjoy just a little taste of what you can do!




This last one will amaze you - it looks so professional, and yet is SO easy!  The class is $15, and has a few people signed up already, so let me know asap if you want to join us!

No comments: