me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Friday, October 1, 2010

Christmas 10/10

This is my FAVORITE class of the year!  I guess it's because it's one of the first notes in the melody of "I've Got That Christmas Feeling" and I love that feeling, that the grand sweep of holidays is starting.  I pull out the Christmas albums - this year, I can put on my old LP's on the vintage record player that the girls got us for our 25th anniversary last year.  Everybody seems to have an especially good time - I'm sure some of that has to do with the candy and the door prizes - but that old Christmas spirit sure helps.  I sure hope some of you lurking out there will join us on Sunday, October 3 from 2:00 - 5:00 (that's THIS Sunday), or Thursday, Oct. 7 from 9:30 a.m. - noon, or Sunday, Oct. 24, from 2:00 - 5:00.  The cost is just $20!  Here's four more cards - these are TRUE 10/10 cards - simple, classy, and fun.



No comments: