me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Class Rewards

I promised...way back at the beginning of the season...that THIS year, there would be rewards for attending classes, and I meant it!  It just took me a while to get organized enough to get the whole thing set up.  Plus, I wanted to design a cool key tag type thing in My Digital Studio.  SO (drum roll, please) here is the new CLASS REWARDS PLAN!!!!

Here's how it works.  Each time you attend a class (and pay your fee) your card gets punched by me.  I'll keep the cards for you so you don't have to worry about having them at class.  Then, when your card is all filled up (ten punches) you get your choice of $10 to spend towards a class fee or towards an order!  Here's the card I created using My Digital Studio and the Sizzix Tags die:

Isn't it cute, with the "eyelets"?  You can do THE most amazing things with My Digital Studio.  But you still need a spatial sense, which I don't have....Someday I'll figure out how to get the image centered exactly when I cut it out....

No comments: