me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Saturday, November 22, 2008

One more thing!


After I posted my gift book, I scooted over to our Demonstrator website, and discovered this ab-fab card and just HAD to show it to you! This is so stinkin' cute! It makes me long for Ohio, and how it feels to be inside a warm, cozy house, looking out a bare branches and snow covered yards. There have been several of these wonderful window cards recently. They use the "Window Dressing" hostess set that I just haven't been able to earn yet - okay, people, time to buy stuff so I can get it!!! And speaking of - I can't tell you yet - but MAKE SURE you are watching this space and reading your email on Monday... BIGGGGGGGG sale news coming up!

No comments: