me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Best for Last, truly!


I think this is one of the prettiest cards I have ever done! I just love these colors. The card I semi-copied this from had the traditional blue, white, and some red, but I already have six blue and/or red cards for this 10/10 so I decided some creativity was in order! I'm glad I did! FYI, the greens match much better in real life than they do in the scan. Yuck!

I wasn't sure whether the Sizzix was worth the money, when it first came out, but, BOY, am I convinced now. I use it all the time, for workshops, camps, classes - and my kids use it, too. I also have lent it to friends doing projects for volunteer work. It makes my day to make someone else's!

If you haven't signed up for the Christmas 10/10, you still have time. The class today is closed, of course, but there's one tomorrow, and one next Sunday, Nov. 16. All of these camps are from 2:00 - 5:00. Join us for fun, goodies, Christmas music, give-aways (secret coupons, anyone?), a nifty present from me to you, and - the secret's out - a FREE, EXTRA CARD!!! So that's a Baker's Ten (eleven, get it?!) for just $15. It doesn't get much better than that!

Am I the queen of exclamations, or what?!

No comments: