me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Welcome!


Dear Friends,
The time has come, the walrus said, to talk of many things...of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings...and why Sarah needs a blog! (apologies to Lewis Carroll)
I love SU!'s website, but I'm limited in what I can post there, and I really want to show you the cool stuff I find other places, like my fav - Splitcoast Stampers. I also like Shelli Gardiner's website/blog called SoShelli.com. She has projects there, too.
So, for today, I have to show you these adorable Halloween faces. They use the Top Notes die for our Big Shot die cut machine, and sandwiched in between you could put a little bag, box, or whatever to hold treats! Happy Stamping!

No comments: