me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Friday, October 31, 2008

Christmas 10/10



I'm posting tomorrow's post, today, because I have a class here and I know I won't have time! November 1 means something special to me - it's the first official day of Christmas in the Nelson household! We do Christmas in a big way here, and so the Halloween stuff gets packed away, out comes the Thanksgiving vintage stuff, and the Christmas music starts playing. My poor, patient husband, bless his dear self, just puts up with it!

Here are the three cards I designed yesterday - copying copiously from our Holiday mini catalog swap for the blue and white one. Thanks to Lori Brand, my wonderful upline, for the inspiration! I found the inspiration for the hanging ornament card on splitcoast, of course. That card used the round tag punch for the holders but I thought it was too big, so I punched a 1 3/4" circle out of our Brushed Silver cardstock and then took our 3/4" square and punched along the circle to get rounded rectangles for the ornament tops. On the top right is the piece I punched out of, to kind of give you the idea.

The Christmas 10/10 camps are Saturday, Nov. 8 and Sunday, Nov. 9, and are just $15.
I still have three seats for Sunday's camp and five for Saturday's, so call or email to sign up!

No comments: