me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Friday, October 31, 2008

Simple Wow


This is the kind of card I seem to be drawn to this year! This was on our website this a.m., created by Lisa Somerville, another demo'r. I like the simplicity and the versatility - you could do this in nearly any pair of colors and change the sayings to represent nearly any occasion. All of the silhouette sets - Upsy Daisy, Simple Silhouettes, and so on, are sets I use all the time. I guess as I get busier and busier, I like simplicity in my cards because I can get more done! Plus, since I lowered the price of my 10/10 camps to $15, I need inspiration for inexpensive cards - and that usually means SIMPLE cards!

I hope all of you have a wonderful and safe Halloween!

No comments: