me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Upcoming Classes

I still have seats in Thursday night's Stamp Sampler class where we are using some really nifty new stuff to make vintage cards.  These are ALL the rage right now - in fact, anything vintage is!  And, of course, those of you who know me, know that vintage is MY thing, too.  I love these cards - I love creating them and making them - especially since I get to use all kinds of cool stuff to do it!  Anyway, the class is Thursday, Sept. 30 from 7:00 - 9:00 and is just $15.  We're making five cards LOADED with goodies! 

Also, my favorite, favorite, FAVORITE classes of the year are just around the corner!  The first Christmas 10/10 is this Sunday, October 3, from 2:00 - 5:00.  We're making ten cards - GREAT cards (modest, ain't I!) for just $20 plus we'll have door prizes, discounts, Christmas carols, candy, and so much fun it shouldn't even be LEGAL.  Don't miss out!  If you can't come to this one, there are two more - Thursday, Oct. 7 from 9:30 a.m. - 12:30, and Sunday, Oct. 24 from 2:00 - 5:00.  Here are two of the cards.  Remember that these have to be fairly quick and easy, as we have so many to do in three hours!

No comments: