me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I DID IT!

(Sung loudly) "I DID it...I DID it....I'm AWESOME....I DID it!!!!" What did I do? I finally figured out how to bring my blogspot blog to my Stampin' Up! website, so you can either access it by coming straight here OR you can go to my SU! website and see all the great classes on the schedule, find out all the cool promotions that are coming up, you can see over 50 creative projects from SU!, you can order 24/7...AND you can read this fascinating blog (ha!).

Of course, lately, it's been a very spotty and UN-fascinating blog, but now we have successfully gotten our girls off to college, and I can dig in and come up with some great things for you guys!  Keep watching!

No comments: