me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Monday, January 25, 2010

Love You Much class samples

Here's some of the great cards we did this weekend at the Love You Much class.  I'm running this class again on Thursday, January 28 from 9:30 a.m. - 12:30, and if there are at least three people interested, I would also open up a Friday night class.  Ten cards for just $17.50 - you can't beat that!  Just let me know if you're interested.

My scanner is VERY old, so it doesn't do colors really well.  My greens in particular don't turn out, so if something looks like it doesn't match, it's the scanner.  Really!    Also, this first card looks blue, but it's actually Bermuda Bay, which is a new In Color and it's more green than blue.









No comments: