me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy New Year...Happy Sale-a-Bration!

Welcome to 2010!  Sorry it's been so long between posts.  I've had some medication issues and haven't felt all that great but I think I'm back on track now.  I'm looking forward to a FANTASTIC Sale-a-Bration!  For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, SAB is Stampin' Up!'s annual "Thank You!" to all of our customers.  First, the wonderful designers create new stamp sets, Designer Paper, and other great items to give you FREE when you spend $50 (before s/h and tax).  FREE!!!  This year, they've made it even MORE wonderful by adding an extra MONTH to the promotion and adding an incredible new twist.  You can choose from a big list of $15.95 or less stamp sets if you'd rather have something from the catalog! As if the promotion wasn't awesome enough already...

Don't miss out on some great classes coming up.  Join me this Sunday, January 24 from 2:00 - 5:00 for the Love You Much 10/10 (also Thursday, Jan. 28 from 9:30 - 12:30).  Create 10 great cards to show your loved ones how much you care for just $17.50.  Here are some of the cards we're making!






No comments: