me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Greetings from Indiana!

It's so cold here that I am in a Christmas frame of mind, so here's a beautiful card for you:

This card uses the Delightful Decorations set and punch, the beautiful and luxurious Christmas Cocoa DSP from the mini catalog, the Modern Label punch and the Modern Label die from the new Movers and Shapers dies in the new catalog, and the stamp set called "Warm Words".  Oh, and it looks like they used the Petals embossing folder, also from the mini!  What a WOW card!  This would be a wonderful card for a very, VERY special person.

Don't miss out on the current Deals of the Week, good until Sunday (tomorrow!).  Get the Perfect Settings Sizzix die from $25.99, the Flower Burst embosslit for $5.99, and the Bigz XL Pop-Up Birthday Cake die for $25.49.  These are substantial savings!
I'm writing to you from Richmond, Indiana, where I am being a kid again with my Dad and my other mother, Pat.  We've been to flea markets, antique malls, an apple orchard (fresh apple cider!), and I've eaten good home cooking that I did NOT have to cook until I'm stuffed.  I've also been sleeping nearly 'round the clock, which is a rare, rare, and precious thing for me.  No Callie waking me up at 4 a.m.!  I miss them all dreadfully, but I am enjoying myself wonderfully.  Here's my dad eating an apple from the orchard and framed by gorgeous leaves.


Tomorrow it's off to Cape Cod to visit my mom and be spoiled some more.  And another flea market!  I'm looking forward to fish and chips, and a lovely time making E's Halloween costume with my mom.

I have internet access, so if you need me, send an email my way.  I hope that you guys are fnishing up your Halloween cards and mailing them out to win that $10 gift certificate!

No comments: