me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blog Challenge #2 - Make a Halloween card!


I got this cute card from the SU! demo'rs website - I just love this witch!  My favorite stamp set for Halloween this year is Trick or Tweet.  I just love this skeleton and dog card by Lilibeth Urea.
So, I thought it would be fun to make this week's blog challenge a card challenge!  This is how it works.  You make a Halloween card (Stampin' Up! sets ONLY but they can be retired) and email it to me as a .jpeg file.  If you don't know how that works, mail me the actual card and I'll take care of it.  I'll post each card as it comes in.  You get five tickets for sending your card in.  Then,after I've posted your card, tell EVERYONE you know about it and where it is, and ask them all to look at the blog, find your card, and send me a comment on it.  It's easy to do - there's a "comment" to click on at the end of each blog.  Or, have them send me an email.  Either way, every comment about your card that I get wins you a ticket!  Then, day after Halloween, I'll put all those tickets in a bucket and pick one.  The winning ticket gets you a $10.00 gift certificate that you can use for merchandise or classes.  Pretty cool, huh?!  Start stamping!!

No comments: