me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Monday, August 17, 2009

Project of the Week


Dear Friends,
Since I was so very busy getting ready for Open House this past weekend, I decided to share this project from Splitcoast Stampers. My dear friend Renee, a wonderful paper artist, brought her version to Open House to show me and I just HAD to learn how to do this! Watch for one of these to show up in a techniques class soon! OR, I might even slip one into a regular class! The picture above shows one done with SU! materials. This link will show you a different one, with step by step pictures and all you need to make a truly amazing card! Have fun!

http://craftiblog.wordpress.com/2009/04/23/2009-04-23-quad-fold-card-sample-tutorial/

No comments: