me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Home Again






Dear Friends,



We've been home just long enough to feel like we never left! My lovely, big box of brand new Stampin' Up! goodies arrived not long after we did, and I've been neck deep in stamping ever since. I have ANOTHER big box arriving tomorrow, with all of my preview goodies from the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog - half again as big as last year and introducing not one, but TWO new product lines! I promise you'll be getting sneak peeks here, and it won't be long before your own copy arrives in the mail!



This fall, LOOK TO THE BLOG for first info about all new SU! things, including my classes and promotions. Also, I'm introducing a weekly project with step by step instructions and pictures when available. My dream is to have a daily project..wouldn't that be great?!



Today, I'm previewing projects from Open House, coming up on Friday, August 14 from 6:00 - 10:00 p.m., Saturday, August 15 and Sunday, August 16 from 2:00 - 6:00 p.m. Drop in any time, but make sure to leave at least an hour to do your FREE projects - all SEVEN of them! Also, PLEASE r.s.v.p. so I have enough cut paper for everyone. To sweeten the deal, every person who r.s.v.p.'s gets an extra raffle ticket for my $150 raffle basket. I can't wait to see everyone and show off the fantastic new catalog! Hope to see YOU there!






No comments: