me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Friday, January 16, 2009

Schedule Changes


Winter is never a great time for me, with the medical issues I have, which are boring and I won't go into...suffice it to say that I am rescheduling some of my classes for later in the month, so if you missed out on the Love You Much 10/10 and/or the Just For You Gift Card Bucket, you're in luck! I'll be running both classes a couple of times. I just need another day to get my couple of students' input on the reschedule, and I'll post the new one. In the meantime, here's the Just For You bucket - isn't it a cutie patootie?! Just $12, and you can use it for so many great gift giving opportunities! Plus, now that you have the idea, just think of the ways it could be changed for different people!

No comments: