me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Friday, January 23, 2009

Love You Much 10/10



I still have spaces left in both of my Love You Much 10/10 camps and I sure hate to see anyone miss out on such great cards! I'm not tooting my own horn because most of these cards are CASE'd (copy and share everything!)from our SU! website where there are SO many talented demonstrators' cards displayed.

You can still purchase the Love You Much bundle because I bought several extras. This is a GREAT value, because it's 20% off, because you get a new set from the new catalog, and a new three-heart punch, too, and because you get the 10/10 for just $5 more with the purchase ($54.48, includes s/h and tax)! Or, you can just pay the usual $15 and come to the class.

Even though it has a sort of Valentine name, these cards could be used for lots of different occasions, and they're not all pink and red! Here's several samples. Call or email soon to get your spot!! There are two sessions - this Sunday, Jan. 25 from 2:00 - 5:00 or Thursday, Jan. 29 from 9:00 a.m. to noon.

No comments: