me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Monday, September 17, 2012

I'm back!

It's been over a year since I posted, and what a hard year it was.  But, things are better now, I'm on the road to much better health, and I'm happily stamping again!  We had a wonderful Open House this weekend!  Lots of lovely guests, fun stamping, good talk...  One of the cards we made was this one, using the Four Seasons hostess set:

I had put in the leaf stamp from the set, and suggested that people could use it on their envelopes.  However, several creative guests used it instead of the bird in the middle and it was so cute!  I was browsing on our Stampin' Up! blog/showcase for demonstrators Stampin' Connection (one of the MANY perks of being a demonstrator!) and found this adorable card by Deborah Hedstrom-Page, using that same leaf stamp:
Isn't it gorgeous!  And so simple!  Now I have this terrible craving for the new Sizzix Bigz die of leaves.... And don't you love the new Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Series Paper?!  We'll be using that in our fun Halloween get-together on Friday, October 27.  More about that in a day or two after I get some samples together. 

We are going to have SO much fun this year!!!

No comments: