me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Friday, February 18, 2011

Awesome Workshop!

Many thanks go out to Tracie R. and her family and friends for such a WONDERFUL workshop tonight!  Such a lovely group of gals!  I especially love it when people say, "I can NOT do this!" and then when they're done they can't believe what they did.  It's also fantastic to see the younger stampers learning early - we had a 14 yr old and a 7 yr old and they were SO creative.

Don't miss out on YOUR opportunity to hold a Sale-a-Bration workshop!  My calendar is filling up, and March has spring break to work around, so call or email me today to set up your own fun get-together.  I don't do a big sell - I just show you how stamping and SU! work, I demo one card, and then we make two cards together.  We're usually done in under three hours.  And you don't have to have a ton of people, either!  There were just nine of us tonight, but we rocked the house!

Here's the card I demonstrated:


 Here are the two cards we made - simple but WOW, the best kind.

Now it's definitely YOUR turn!

No comments: