me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hope the holidays were wonderful for all of you.  We loved having the girls home from their first year in college...for a whole month!  Which is one of the reasons I've been SO bad about my posts!  Anyway, they're back in Flagstaff, and I'm back here and ready to kick off a new semester of my own.  I've changed the upcoming class list a bit, so if you were interested in a particular class, make sure to check my event calendar at inkingofyou.stampinup.net to make sure the class is still scheduled.

We had a great time here on Sunday with the Love You Much 10/10.  Here's most of the cards we did!

This sayings set has over 25 choices!

This is a size I don't do very often but it's a lot of fun!



This set is from the Sale-a-Bration free items!


Can you tell I really like this hydrangea set?!

Pretty amazing bunch of cards for just $20!  Join us next Sunday, January 30, from 2:00 - 5:00 if you'd like to get in on the fun - make sure to RSVP first!!!  Also, I may be holding a class on Thursday, Feb. 3, from 9:30 - 12:30.  Check back to see!

No comments: