me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Simply Adorned

I'm not much of a jewelry person...in fact, I usually don't wear any at all, but I couldn't resist all the wonderful ideas people have been coming up with for our Simply Adorned line of jewelry!  Here's some I came up with for mine - it's the largest size, and I added one of the little baubles from our Holiday Mini.  If you want to make some of your own, join me at the Saturday Night Special - Trinkets and Tags class, Saturday, Nov. 20 from 6:30 - 9:30. The class is just $15 plus the cost of your choice of Simply Adorned (and you don't have to do this part if you don't want to!).  If you DO, you'll get 10% off any Simply Adorned items you purchase!




There's glass on both sides, so you get two creative chances with every insert you make!!

No comments: