me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Friday Fun Five

Dear Friends,


It's appropriate that the first Friday Fun Five - being held right after Valentine's Day - is about kissing! Kissing? Well, KISSing. As in "Keep it Simple & Stunning". You know me - I like my cards to be WOW all the time, but frequently that means that the cards are a bit, well, complicated...am I right?!

THESE cards are WOW but not complicated. We'll talk about several techniques that are surefire ways to make a simple card really pop and we'll make five great samples. Don't miss out! Join me this Friday, February 19, from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. to make these beautiful cards. The cost is just $12.

Here's two samples to tempt you! Call or email soon, as this class is likely to fill up FAST.

No comments: