me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Friday, May 22, 2009

Beyond the Basics - Grab Bag class







Don't miss this class! Beyond the Basics - Grab Bag of Techniques Friday, May 29 from 9:00 a.m. to noon or Saturday, May 30, from 2:00 - 5:00. Just $20 to learn some amazing techniques - some easy, some challenging.
Earlier posts, both in emails and on my SU! website, had this as a two hour class and only $15. However, when I started to research my techniques I just couldn't resist adding two more!! The techniques are (left to right and top to bottom) shaving cream, polished stone, faux metal, crackle "glass", faux tile, faux shaving cream. You'll receive a sheet of instructions to take home so you can reproduce these effects in your own stamping. Hoping to see you there!

No comments: