me

Sarah Nelson, YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048 * 480-704-9663 * matthewsfarm@aol.com

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What a month!

Well, I think I've been sick long enough! I apologize for the lack of posts - I have literally been sick since Feb. 15 - and the reason I know that is that I had a workshop that day and I came home with a tremendous sore throat and thought, "Uh oh, I hope I'm not getting sick..." Unfortunately, I was, and I am just now - on March 17 - getting well again. It wasn't non-stop - I'd get well, then I'd get sick - first something viral, then it turned bacterial and I was on anti-biotics, then I got the flu. And I had a flu shot! I know it doesn't protect against all forms, but you can't help feeling cheated!

Hopefully, it will now be smooth sailing - well, as smooth as life EVER gets, right? I have a full week of events coming up, so don't miss out! First, there's the "Beyond the Basics - Watercolor Techniques" class on Weds. a.m. from 10:00 - 12:00 noon, and Friday, from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00. It's just $15 and you won't believe the cards you'll come home with! You'll look like a waterolor master and the people you send the cards to will be amazed and admiring. Here's two of my favorites:



On Sunday, we'll have our first meeting of the Scrapbook Club. We still have spaces available, so if you can commit $20 seven times between now and June, we'd love to have you! The way it works is that we pool our purchasing power together. Each person gets to be a hostess one time, and she gets a current catalog (or the new one in July, if she already has the current one), a minimum of $15 in merchandise and a Level 1 hostess set. Now, that's the MINIMUM you get. If you can pull in outside orders, when it's your turn to be hostess, you can get more free stuff!

Plus, you get to use my stamp sets, my Sizzix and Cricut machine, my punches - everything except consumables (like paper) and ink pads. You get a big space to work, and the fun of wonderful companions while you work.

There's still time to join both these events, so call or email me as soon as possible!

No comments: